Our new geocoin dedicated to the 400th anniversary of The Battle of White Mountain.
The Battle of White Mountain (Czech: Bitva na Bílé hoře) was an important battle in the early stages of the Thirty Years' War. It was fought on 8 November 1620. An army of 15,000 Bohemians and mercenaries was defeated by 27,000 men of the combined armies of Ferdinand II - Holy Roman Emperor, and the German Catholic League at Bílá Hora ("White Mountain") near Prague.
Geocoin is trackable at geocaching.com with its own icon.
Tracking information is on the edge of the geocoin
Geocoin diameter 50,8 mm, thickness 3,5 mm.
Presale Terms and Conditions:
- A pre-order (or presale) does require you to pay in advance of the items being manufactured.
- A production problem may delay the items from being shipped in a timely manner. We will provide notice after the end of the presale date notifying you of any delays.
- You can cancel your order at any time. Contact us using your order number in the subject line of the email.
- Allow enough time for shipments to arrive to you.
- If you place pre-order items in the same order with other products on our site, all the non pre-order items will be shipped together with pre-order items.
Please remember - you are ordering custom items here that have not been manufactured yet, you are not ordering stock items. This means there is a potential for manufacturing delays which may delay your shipment.
We will inform you of Stock product.