Big geocoin for big giga event.
Geocoins, tshirts and all other items were put into production in December 2019 so that they would be ready for the planned gigaevent in May 2020. Therefore, they will wear the year 2020, even if the gigaevent will take place in another year. It will be a reminder of the year that has tangled all plans.
The main motive on the front side of the geocoin is a large emblem of the City of Prague. The main motive on the back is the gigaevent logo. As a reminder of the early years of geocaching, there is a ROT-13 decoder on the back that is used to encode hints. Today, the application will do it for you, but years ago, geocachers could read words like "zntarg".
Geocoin diameter is 63,5 mm (2,5"), thickness is 4 mm.
Presale Terms and Conditions:
- A pre-order (or presale) does require you to pay in advance of the items being manufactured.
- A production problem may delay the items from being shipped in a timely manner. We will provide notice after the end of the presale date notifying you of any delays.
- You can cancel your order at any time. Contact us using your order number in the subject line of the email.
- Allow enough time for shipments to arrive to you.
- If you place pre-order items in the same order with other products on our site, all the non pre-order items will be shipped together with pre-order items.
Please remember - you are ordering custom items here that have not been manufactured yet, you are not ordering stock items. This means there is a potential for manufacturing delays which may delay your shipment.